Monday, June 10, 2013

Do we really need...Miley Cyrus "twerking"?





You want to watch a train-wreck happen in slow motion?  Go back 6 or 7 years when Miley Cyrus played sweet little Hannah Montana and follow her career to today.  Then, look at the very young girls who look up to Miley follow her every move on this trash-train to no inhibitions.

Just look at the way Miley's sister dressed up for Halloween a year or two ago.  What the f*ck?  Far be it from me to know when to bite my tongue, but I will practice restraint on account of the fact that she is nine years old in this picture.  But again, what the f*ck?

Do younger sisters of superstars have no parents?  What father lets his nine-year old daughter dress up in the same boots that you only find in S&M movies?  Also, I thought the standard for dresses and skirts was, like an inch or two above the knee.  Granted, she has small legs (she was nine for God's sake), but the dress is more like an inch or two (more like an inch) below the waist!

I've spent too much time on Miley's younger sister, who I am willing to bet is getting into outfits now that make this look like a Brownie's uniform.  Let's get back to the Superstars Disney creates, shall we?

Apparently Miley was "twerking" some B-rated rap-star Juicy J (the only Juicy I recognize in the Hip Hop world is the song by the late Notorious BIG).  Now, I don't know what "twerking" is, but Miley makes it look like she is riding an air-d*ck.  If this is what twerking is, and if twerking is a recognizable dance, I'm afraid I'm ready to check out of this world.

Here is some edited footage:


Well, one thing's for sure: the phrase "Go white girl" does not come to mind.  Here is something that comes to mind: Where the hell is Lil' Kim in a half-dress wearing a pasty to smack some sense into this chick?  Foxy Brown?  Hell, Da Brat?  Again...  what the f*ck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.