Sunday, April 15, 2012

What we need... A Facebook dislike button!





OK, this one is long long (long) overdue.

If you are not familiar with Facebook by now, it is a social networking website that connects people all around the world.  It is more popularly known for the destruction of MySpace, Friendster, and AIM (I'm also pretty sure it's one of the main reasons Will I Am punched Perez Hilton).

Facebook has a button that gives you the ability to "like" something.  Whether it be a website, an entertainer, a business etc.  It does not, however, give you the ability to "dislike" something.  So instead of being able to "dislike" your constant Cityville requests, I just have to sit idly by while you flood my notifications window.  For some reason, you decided to sent me the 49th request.  As to suggest me not accepting your initial 48 requests wasn't enough of a hint that I have no desire to involve myself in your shitty game.  If there was a dislike button, I would've disliked the first one, and BOOM...  no need to beat around the bush anymore.

Friends have suggested that I am a "hater".  Ma$e would say I have my P.H.D. (Player Hating Degree).  As to which I would respond: Facebook should facilitate my desire to hate constantly!  This way, I can "like" the NY Giants, and then immediately "dislike" the NE Patriots followed by Justin Beiber.

I guess for now this is all wishful thinking.  If in fact Facebook does implement this, rest assured I would instantly abuse the hell out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.